Thursday, April 8, 2021

Belo Prescriptives Tyrosinase Inhibitor Review

 

Belo prescriptives tyrosinase inhibitor review vicky belo products derma whitener effective
Backstory on my first taste of Belo Prescriptives here

So I also got to try this Tyrosinase Inhibitor Cream from Belo Prescriptives. 

This costs P650, which is surprisingly affordable compared to the other product I've tried (P6,400 if you haven't read!) Considering it's only 10 grams a tube, I guess P650 is in an okay enough price range. 

I'll cut to the chase and just tell you right away that this product is EFFECTIVE.

It's not a miracle product in that it does take at least 2 weeks to see a difference. But compared to other spot whiteners I've tried which are just as expensive, this is the first to actually show an effect to my dark spots.

I wasn't really expecting much because I've tried all sorts of products with all sorts of mixes of bleach and whiteners and brighteners and whatever, but nothing worked. My dark spots didn't fade even half a shade. But Belo Prescriptives blew my mind. Nothing was happening the first 10 days at least, but after 2 weeks of use, I was hearing imaginary angels singing every time I looked at my spots. Kidding. Let's just say my dark spots were no more. They faded down to the same shade as the surrounding skin. 

Had I known it would only take P650, I could have saved a fortune trying out product after product trying to get rid of my flaws.

As far as I know, this is a prescription strength product, and so would require prescription (?) idk. You can purchase it online though, so maybe Dra. Belo now does online skin consultations (?) idk. Does anybody know? We're in the middle of the pandemic as I write so I really have no idea how you can purchase this product but it's there on the BeloMed shop: https://shop.belomed.com/product/belo-prescriptives-tyrosinase-inhibitor-5-10g

Bottomline

Obviously this is a good, good product and I only have positive things to say about it. I do recommend it for stubborn dark spots, even those that are years and decades old. Five stars out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment