Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Still alive yo

So, I'm posting just to make sure this blog stays active. Also to remind myself that I have dozens of products to review:

- Thai soaps (alpha arbutin, tofu, snail, snail white)
- local soaps (likas papaya, block and white intensive whitening, belo whitening pink)
- alpha arbutin serum, also from Thailand
- face masks (from the face shop, watsons, farmstay)
- 3W clinic powder
- shiseido medicated powder
- missha pore cover powder
- missha bb cream (hot pink and gold)
- the faceshop dual veil concealer
- oral skin whiteners:
   - rose C white
   - shiseido purewhite
   - kb glutathione
   - carica gluta white
   - aura bio C
   - daiso beauty white
   - avon grape seed 
   - usana proflavanol C
- AP24 toothpaste
- lipsticks (mac pink noveau and half a dozen dupes)
- false eyelash glue (etude house vs ever bilena)
- makeup removers
- the face shop aloe vera gel
- rmk whitening deo
- skin whitening lotions (nivea, gluta wink, watsons)
- naturactor

see how much work it's going to be?

I'm also currently on a long-term project: DIY microneedling for acne scars, enlarged pores, undereye wrinkles and uneven skin tone. I have the MYM dermapen, and have had 3 sessions so far, and things are looking promising.

Another project, which I have postponed after a bad backache from carrying a heavy gym bag full of pageant props lol, is a 30-day body makeover program with just dumbels, a yoga mat, and the stairs. Considering buying an ab machine, but hesitating because of how overdevelop my thigh muscles have been after getting abs at the gym, ack. So that's what have been keeping me busy the past, oh my gosh, has it really been 8 months now? Horrible.

I'm going to get this blog project finally overhauled after a "test run" of 2 years. lal. I seriously need to get my sht together.

Posting a photo of my current girl crush just because:

Sulin Ip from Macau. Too pretty. Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment