Thursday, July 23, 2020

Tathione Korea Whitening Capsule Review

Tathione Korea Whitening Capsules Review. Beauty blog for acne, scars, wrinkles, dark spots and aging skin. Price and benefits.


My attempt at bleaching my skin via whitening supplements didn't go well weeks ago. Review of Mulan 4in1 Whitening Capsules here (summary: I broke out due to the lactose content!) So I decided I'd try another brand. I then ordered Tathion Korea Whitening in 50 mg Capsules online from my trusted beauty store. 

They go by 50 mg packs, and so they're tiny, tiny capsules that are easy to swallow. Also, because they're 50 mg, you'd need to take a handful to see any effect. 

Other oral glutathione brands go by 500 to 1,000 mg servings per day. To get the same results, you'd need to take at least 10 Tathione capsules per day, or 3 to 4 capsules before meals.

Tathione initially looks like a cheaper alternative, considering it only costs P8 per capsule (I bought mine on sale for P6, if I remember correctly.) Plus you have the option to buy per piece. But because you need to take at least 10 per day, it amounts to P80 per day, or P2,400 per month for a daily dose of only 500 mg. Rather expensive, considering that other brands costs P1,800 for a daily dose of 1,000 mg. 

Why I like it though is that, 1) I didn't break out. 2) While I did not see any noticeable difference in my complexion because I was mostly under the sun while on this pill, my skin felt nice to touch. 3) It's a Korean brand, which to me, is gold standard when it comes to product trustworthiness. 4) It's an established brand - I've been reading reviews and recommendations of Tathion from as far back as the early 2010s. 

I've only been on this pill for exactly a month. And I only have good words for it. Other people swear by the glowy, bright effect they get from this pill. However, due to the price and hassle of having to take 10+ capsules a day, I don't think I'll be ordering a new batch. I'm going to go back to Relumins.

I mean, I was going to go back to Relumins, but for some reason, I ended up ordering KB Glutathione. Read review here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment