Monday, August 24, 2020

Vitamin E Whitening Soap Review

 

Vitamin E Whitening Collagen Soap review. Beauty blog for acne, dark spots, wrinkles, enlarged pores, aging skin. Price and benefits.


So this image pretty much sums up what this soap is about. Whitening. Moisturizing. It makes all sorts of unrealistic promises like removing wrinkles and acne scars, reducing freckles, etc. I'm extremely paranoid when it comes to skin whitening products from Thailand especially after discovering that Renow D has mercury.

I don't remember exactly, but this soap managed to find its way into my Shopee shopping cart, probably because I was trying to fill my quota for some promo or something. I wasn't expecting much from this soap as I've used several Thai soap including the ones with the funky names like vampire soap and snail white, none of which delivered actual whitening, brightening, or vampire transformation.

I'd hate to admit it, but this soap has got to be the most effective whitening soap I've tried so far. Well, I haven't used my go-to local papaya soap in recent months, so I'm probably a bit blindsided. But this thing comes close to perfection.

I've been out under the sun for like weeks on end and my complexion has suffered. My arms, nape and feet are 3-4 shades darker than my body and face. I've been taking oral whitening stuff, which has not really done anything remarkable about my sunburn and dark spots. This soap did not bleach my skin back to how white it was, but my dark areas are now 1-2 shades darker than my sun-protected skin and that's only by using the soap for a week. 

Now, know that I still do not recommend this soap. Why? 1) Because I can't read Thai script. 2) Because like Renow-D, this Thai product has no proper labels. 3) Because products that work this well in such a short period of time has got to have some suspicious ingredients in it. 

I'm not saying this probably has mercury or hydroquinone or whatever. I'm just saying there's no way for me to disprove it until FDA issues a statement re this product.

It's still best to steer clear of products from online sources that do not undergo rigorous testing from proper government agencies. I got this soap for P60. And though it's effective, affordable, and convenient to buy, I'm waiting a full year before purchasing again. Better safe than sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment