Sunday, January 31, 2021

Eucerin Body Wash Review

 

Eucerin Body Wash Bottle Review. Price and benefits. blog for sale Philippines

It's eczema and dry skin season here in the Philippines. The strong, dry winds are calming to the soul, but not to the skin. And I know I'm not the only one. I see dry skin everywhere. I read rants about dry skin on my social media feed. It's a yearly tradition for my people - to suffer from dry skin every January to February. My body skin had been acting up lately and I have had to change my body care products just to stop scratching my skin. Eucerin is the only thing that helps.

I will forever be singing praises for Eucerin. This is by far the best body wash to have ever touched my skin. I have searched far and wide and nothing, NOTHING, beats Eucerin.

Why is Eucerin so special? Well, for one, it's super expensive here in the Philippines, so it better work. I'm not sure if the big name shops carry it, but online, it's sold for at least P1,000 a bottle. For comparison, other brands cost about P200-P300 per 250 ml bottle. So Eucerin costs about 5x the popular supermarket brands. It better perform miracles.

As the label says, it's SKIN CALMING. It delivers omega oils and natural lipids to soothe and moisturize the skin. The ingredients list is pretty short, which I guess is why it's so good, see:

  • Soybean Oil
  • Castor Seed Oil
  • Laureth-4
  • MIPA-Laureth Sulfate
  • Poloxamer 101
  • Laureth-9
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Water
  • Propyl Gallate
  • BHT
No fragrances, no dyes, no acids, no added stuff to make it lather thickly. Just oils, and SLES. SLES, is the gentler version of SLS, which is the ingredient used to make soap. SLES does not cause dryness and irritation, and is often used for baby care products. The packaging says it's not soap, but it still is technically still soap. It's just very gentle and soothing.

Recommend? Absolutely. If this weren't so expensive, I'll give a bottle to every single person on my social media. In fact, when I finally get rich, one of my goals is to send a bottle of Eucerin to everyone. This is THAT life changing. But you know, I'm still very much poor, so the best I can do is to recommend Eucerin this way.

10 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment