Thursday, April 13, 2023

Japan's Cow Brand Beauty Soap Review

Cow Soap is a well-known brand of soap in Japan that has been around for over 100 years. That's right, one hundred years! The soap is made with milk and other natural ingredients, and is known for its moisturizing properties.

The soap has a creamy texture and produces a rich lather that leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It is gentle enough for daily use and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Many people in Japan swear by Cow Soap and claim that it has helped to improve the condition of their skin. The soap has also gained popularity in other parts of the world, with many people purchasing it online.

I receive bars of this soap from family who travel to Japan and I remember the first time I tried it, I knew I'd get addicted. It's definitely the scent. I love the scent of milk on skin. It smells so heavenly. It smells like babies.

I tend to mix it up when it comes to bath soap because it can't be good for the skin to be continually using the same exfoliants month after month after month so the trick is I rest my skin from whiteners and during those "off" months, I use Cow Soap or Dove or Eucerin to help my skin recover.

It's not marketed as a whitener, but I find that my skin is finer and brighter on weeks I use this as my regular bath soap. Maybe because it moisturizes and nourishes the skin so well that it lets it be at its best form. Milk has lactic acid so maybe that's also what gently brightens skin. I also don't get sun-sensitive during use.

There are two versions of this: blue and red. Although the red one is marketed to be *extra* moisturizing, hence, a bit more pricey, I find that there's really not much of a difference in effect on my skin.

You can purchase this online for P70 for the smallest cut to around P150 for the bigger cut. I have found fake versions of this so beware. Only purchase from your trusted online sellers. If in doubt, be alert for family and friends who plan to visit Japan haha! I hear this is super cheap over there when bought in multiple packs, perfect for hoarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment