Thursday, January 7, 2021

Cre8skin Salmon Oil Cream Review

 

Cre8skin create skin Salmon Oil Cream Jar Review. Price and benefits. Blog for Sale Philippines.

I do not know why I have a handful of expensive stuff sitting in my drawer unnoticed.

So I found this odd-looking thing. Which makes you wonder if it's canned seafood or something. It has a rose gold packaging inside a black tin can. As someone who tries to become a more environmentally-conscious consumer, this makes me feel extra guilty. Like, why is there a packaging for the packaging? After using the product, I now have 2 cans/jars to throw out into the environment. This product better be worth it. Sorry, nature, I don't really know why I own this thing.

Because it's packaged fancier than the usual face cream, it's also more expensive. It's locally available at P1,900+. 

The label says "Whitening. Anti-wrinkle." I was initially doubtful as to whether this works at all. This reminds me of Shark Oil, the miracle ingredient of yesteryears. I mean, I don't really know what to make of it. Salmon is known as a superfood, rich in Omega-3 and other good stuff. But as to whether it works when applied topically, I honestly was doubtful. 

Because the packaging made a bad impression, I was leaning towards disliking the product right away. I had to keep reminding myself to remain objective for the sake of a good review. 

This has a spatula (again, another plastic waste!) And you apply the product on your skin with it and then spread it with your fingers. The product is rather thick. It looks somewhat like a thicker Nivea creme. Thicker and with a more velvety feel to it. The color is true to its name, muted salmon, which adds to its luxurious appeal.

If there's anything I loved about this product, it's that it smells divine. It's in the same league as Anna Sui Secret Wish with a fuller, powdery scent. Feminine, classy, luxurious. It smells expensive. This can only be applied wearing a silk robe and a silk night gown. It just doesn't smell like something you'd put on your face when you're in your old PJs. 

As for product effectiveness... well, it does a good job moisturizing the skin. Because it's a thick cream, it tends to feel heavy and a little sticky. Not recommended during hot and humid summers. I can't tell if it's comedogenic or not because I didn't use this on my face (MY T.O. MANDELIC ACID + HA + ALPHA ARBUTIN STILL WORKS! NOT CHANGING MY ROUTINE ANY TIME SOON.) My neck and chest, which occasionally break out with the wrong products, seem to be okay with the cream.

A month of use and I still do not see any whitening effect. I just checked the ingredients list and the only whitening active I see is Niacinamide, at the 7th order at that. Most of the ingredients are for moisturizing, ergo anti-aging: Shea Butter, Beeswax, Salmon Oil, Caviar Extract, Seaweed Extract, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil. 

Final verdict: not buying again, only because of the packaging and price. I'm in love with the fragrance though and I wouldn't mind receiving this as a gift. I feel like this would work well on people with dry, mature skin, I imagine all that moisturizing ingredients would do wonders plumping the skin and virtually erasing fine lines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment