Friday, January 8, 2021

Usana Visionex Review

 

Usana Visionex Bottle Review Supplement for eye care Philippines price and benefits

I recently added a supplement to my current routine. Usana Visionex is not exactly a beauty pill, but I'm reviewing still because surprisingly, this actually can be a beauty pill.

So this can be bought for P2,700 for a small bottle with 56 tablets. I wasn't particularly concerned with my eye issues. I get the usual eye strains from working with computer and gadget screens all day, also from my TMJ issues, but my eyes were never really a priority. They get back to normal after a few hours of rest anyway. The reason I bought is because I saw the ingredients list:

Vitamin C 75 mg - Calcium Ascorbate, Potassium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate

This superstar vitamin has always been popular in the beauty industry, from oral supplements to topical products. I feel like an explanation won't be necessary. But for the heck of it, vitamin C is for wound healing, collagen production, immune support, etc. etc. It affects every cell of the body from the skin to the organs to the bones. Supplementation is needed because the body does not produce vitamin C.

Bilberry Extract 25 mg

Anthocyanosides from the bilberry fruit help maintain healthy eye capillaries. This is also a powerful anti-inflammatory, which means the world to people with acne, eczema, allergies and other skin issues. There's also a study that suggests bilberry helps with blood sugar levels, so people struggling with weight may benefit from this pill. 

Zinc 5 mg

I was advised by my derma to take zinc supplements for my skin issues. This mineral helps fight sun damage, repair scars, and fight inflammation to prevent breakouts. Zinc also deals with wrinkles, keloids, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other beauty problems. Even hair luster can be improved by zinc supplementation. 

Lutein 5 mg & Zeaxanthin 1 mg

These are anti-oxidants that help prevent cellular damage. 

I normally don't take supplements without prior research. I have extremely sensitive gut/skin, and when I take something that my gut doesn't seem to like, I tend to develop rashes and zits around my mouth with 24 hours. I didn't experience that with Usana Visionex. My skin remained clear. I also did not experience bloating and stomachaches I'd usually get from taking Vitamin C pills.

Overall, I'm satisfied with Usana Visionex. I am yet to see any eye benefits which is what this is intended for. But at least I now get my Vitamin C and Zinc needs, along with some anti-oxidants thrown in. 5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment