Sunday, January 10, 2021

Turmeric Supplements for Beauty Review

Turmeric Capsule Supplements for Beauty blog review. Benefits for skin, teeth, and health.

My first brush with turmeric was when I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I was told that applying turmeric powder on the wounds would help heal them. Turmeric is also a natural anti-septic so it can be used as a powerful natural mouthwash. 

I was skeptical using ground turmeric powder as mouthwash, as it's a bright shade of yellow. And I don't want it staining my teeth. So after my stitches were taken out, I moved on from turmeric. 

I recently discovered Turmeric supplements. I bought a bottle for P280/100 capsules. Fairly cheap for a supplement that promises some amazing health and beauty benefits. 

1. Anti-inflammatory

Curcumin, a component of Turmeric, is proven to be an effective anti-inflammatory. This helps fight skin problems from eczema to psoriasis to acne to dermatitis to rosacea. 

2. Prevents heart disease and cancer

Curcumin helps protect from further inflammation that causes heart disease and cancer. It also helps slow down the spread of cancer. 

3. Prevents arthritis and diabetes

Turmeric helps the body produce insulin, and therefore helps keep blood sugar (and therefore weight!) down. It also helps prevent age-related stiffness of joints so you can stay physically active and fit.

4. Treats brain degeneration and depression

Studies show that turmeric helps keep nerve cells healthy. Curcumin helps protect these neurons to help fight brain diseases including Alzheimers, depression, and anxiety. 

5. Anti-oxidant

Anti-oxidants help keep the skin and body youthful. Curcumin helps scavenge free radicals to prevent them from damaging healthy cells. 

In summary, Turmeric promises to keep skin pretty, organs functioning properly, weight down, brain happy, and generally make one feel and look young. 

I've been taking a 600 mg capsule once a day for the past week now. So far no breakouts, no allergic reaction whatsoever. I've been eating dairy the past days as well, so I was expecting some mandatory pimples to show up. I don't know if it's turmeric's anti-inflammatory powers, whatever it is that's been protecting me from my sensitive skin & gut's wrath, I am grateful. I hope it doesn't get tired of keeping my insides in order.

Recommend? Absolutely. Rating? 5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment